We’re in love with the Shipley Chesterfield Collection! The set includes a sofa, loveseat, chair, and ottoman. Featuring generously rolled arms, button tufting detail, hand-applied brass nailhead trim, and a rich chestnut-toned recycled leather upholstery, the Shipleys look incredibly luxurious and elegant.
This collection goes on sale tomorrow at 9am PT. The deal will only be going on for 10 days, so hurry up! It’s currently only available in California. You can save as much as 42% off the Amazon price tag – only through Deal Décor. See below for a sneak peek:
Sarah, our resident interior designer, has some tips for styling the Shipley Collection.
- Mix materials. Pair leather with stone, glass, wood or metal.
- Mix old and new. Combine more contemporary art or lighting to create a personalized style. Or bring in those family heirlooms for statement pieces.
- Add contrast with surrounding pieces. Pillows can add visual interest with a hint of color or an interesting texture. Combine shapes and sizes.
- Use a rug to create a focal point and set the tone/ mood for the room.
- Try switching your furniture around until it feels right. Add a side table. It’s a great place to house magazines, vases and vessels, plus it can be a great talking point. A throw gives your sofa another layer, and adds texture.
Check out the gallery below for some inspiration!
Sarah Alba is an interior designer, stylist and editor based in the Bay Area.