I was once trying to be recruited by the CEO of a established furniture wholesaler who claimed that his company was the first to introduce the concept of counter-height bar furniture into the USA market. Wow!
For many furniture shoppers and home decorators you may be wondering how counter height tables and stools differ from bar height and also even dining height furniture.
The easiest way to explain is to break down all the different types of size for you.
- Dining height chairs – usually 18-20 inches from the floor to the seat
- Counter height stools / chairs – usually 24-26 inches from the floor to the seat
- Bar height stools / chairs – usually around 30 inches from the floor to the seat
- Dining height tables – usually around 30 inches from floor to table top
- Counter height tables – usually around 36 inches from floor to table top
- Bar height tables – usually around 42 inches from floor to table top
DealDécor.com is America’s first group-buying platform for patient and savvy shoppers to enjoy steep discounts on home décor and furniture products (30-70% savings). DealDécor.com will be launching in the San Francisco Bay Area in August 2011.